Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dollar Tree Delights

Have you been to Dollar Tree lately?  Today I got:
Dijon mustard
Jar of minced garlic
Rockstar energy drink - triple size
2 woven baskets to organize our medicines
Scented oil warmer
1 pkg real bacon bits
A coupon organizer
And apparently something else I can't remember

...for $8.26!!  I would've paid at least double for all that stuff at Wal-Mart, and they have the best dijon mustard.  You can also get Nature's Own Whitewheat bread for $1!!  Some of the stuff is crappy quality and some stuff is not a good value because it's a smaller size, but if you look you can get some good stuff at.

NOTE:  They do NOT take Mastercard but do take Visa and Discover I think he said.  Moral of the story, take some cash with you just in case.

1 comment:

Laura Saufley Photography said...

I love going in there but I just don't ever think about it! We do have a pretty nice dollar tree in H'Burg! Big Lots is good too for random food items--they have Paul Newman's salsa for $1!