- A Kitchenaid mixer - already got it!
- Steelers jacket - wasn't on my list specifically but I love it!
- A cast-iron reversible skillet/grill
- A bigger kitchen
- Some relaxing time off
2. 5 things on your tree
- Colored lights - I prefer white but this tree was free and pre-lit.
- Flounder ornament from the Little Mermaid
- A Bart Simpson ornament
- Strands of red beads
- "Our First Christmas" ornament
3. 5 of your Christmas traditions
- We decorate the day after Thanksgiving b/c it's our only day off together.
- Watch A Christmas Story
- Drive around on Christmas Eve and look at lights
- Make and eat craploads of cookies
- That's about it. Just enjoy Christmas!
4. 5 things you like about Chistmas
- Extra days off work
- Time to enjoy family and friends
5. 5 things you don't like about Christmas
- Christmas cards - I like them but they waste a lot of paper. I'm only sending them to people who I won't see this Christmas.
- The "hustle and bustle." Slow down!
- Work will be even busier when I get back. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean people stop having babies.
- The whole Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas argument. It's pointless and makes Christians look bad. Just say what you wanna say and accept the fact that some people think differently than you.
- And to copy Laura, consumerism.