Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Already some exciting news for my new blog...

Well, I couldn't post for a couple days because I had no Google account. I didn't realize that the confirmation email from Google for my blog password so I just deleted it!! Everything is straightened out now...except for my foot. I broke it yesterday. Reber bought a wood chip tray for his grill/smoker and had set it on the stairs with the bags of wood chips. The tray fell onto the landing and I was walking downstairs without turning the light on (genious) and down I went. After the initial ridiculous amount of pain, I was just laughing the whole time because I still can't believe I broke my foot. I hope everyone I know reads this because it's a really annoying story to try to explain. At least I got to spend some quality time with my neighbor when she took me to Emergicare : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap! You told us only to get back up with you if it was heat instead of ice... and it ended up being... broken. Yikes!

Gretchen said...

So, this is the kind of big fun you don't really need. Hope it gets better fast and doesn't cause you too much pain.