Thursday, March 12, 2009

YUCK, check this out

Sorry I've been MIA for a little while...if you know me, you know that I eat off the floor and generally am not scared of germs but something has had me under the weather on and off for a couple weeks.  But I've also been eating lots of fresh, cheap fruit courtesy of the Russian market Save and Prosper, which is pretty much the opposite of the food you'll find on this website...


This site is awesomely gross!!  It looks like food that Aaron and Reber would eat.  

Except for this...I would actually eat this but probably with only one type of meat at a time...and no sausage.

Blueberry Waffle Breakfast Sandwich Breakfast sandwich with two eggs, two sausages, ham, string cheese and bacon between two blueberry waffles glazed with maple syrup. (submitted by Tim Shey via twitpic)

No comments: